Senior Information Security Analyst (R99 )
Taylor Corporation is looking for a driven, results-oriented individual, who excels in a team-oriented environment to serve as a Senior Information Security Analyst in North Mankato, MN. This position will play an integral role in the delivery of high-value best in class security, risk management and compliance architecture enabling the company to provide next generation information security solutions and peace of mind to internal business partners as well as our Clients.
- Plan, execute, and manage multi-faceted projects related to risk management, mitigation and response, compliance, control assurance, and user awareness
- Acquire an understanding of the Company’s technology and information systems (holistically and understanding interdependencies)
- Plan, research and design robust security architectures for IT projects
- Participate in risk analyses and security assessments
- Research security standards, security systems and authentication protocols
- Develop security requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related network devices
- Test final security structures to ensure they behave as expected
- Enforce corporate security policies and procedures
- Respond immediately to security-related incidents and provide a thorough post-event analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 6+ years information security industry experience
- Demonstrated experience analyzing complex cyber security data sets within subject area specialty
- Demonstrated knowledge of cyber security landscape - threats, trends, technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial regulation and control frameworks applicable to cyber security or IT risk
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Including a strong ability to create positive and professional business relationships with internal clients.
- Strong commitment to working as a team and providing excellent customer service.
- Security certifications such as CISSP is highly desired.
- Demonstrated experience with Industry or subject specific analysis or assessment frameworks is highly desired (SOC2, NIST, HITRUST, etc.)
- Experience with security systems, including firewalls, IDS, HIDS, endpoint protection, authentication systems, SIEM, and encryption technologies
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, bonus and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., is one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies (with over 13,000 employees) are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies in addition to millions of small businesses and consumers.