Quality Assurance Technician (7594 )
Prime Pork is seeking a Quality Assurance Technicians. QA Technicians will perform auditing for quality, food safety, sanitation, safety and yield opportunities. Technicians need to be able to work in the hot side or cold side of the plant, have some computer skills and be willing to learn all of the jobs and duties within Quality Assurance.
- Perform Quality, Food Safety, Sanitation and Safety audits.
- Communicate with all levels of management audit results
- Perform pre-operational inspections and Operational duties
- Assist the plant production team in achieving metric goals
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience as a QA technician.
- Ability to work in areas of extreme heat, and cold conditions
- Good counting/ math skills
- Experience working with a diverse group of people. Bilingual Spanish and English a plus.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain high expectations for self and others, demonstrating a dedication to achievement of results.
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Solid problem solving, project management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, reliable and resourceful.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment.
- Willing to work any shift or weekends
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug tests
- Ability to sit, stand, squat, walk, bend, grasp, lift, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a daily basis
At Prime Pork, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
About Our Company:
The Prime Pork, LLC plant is located in Windom, MN. Prime Pork is a specialty pork plant focusing on taste and quality with a premium product. Doing things differently, Prime Pork is bringing to market a state-of-the-art pork processing facility focusing on genetics, animal health care and quality feed as a response to the public’s changing preferences in farm-to-table, local food. Prime Pork is part of the broader Taylor family of companies. If you want to join this fun, new start up, apply online at www.taylorcorp.com/careers or contact Linda at 507-303-7515 or email@example.com.