Risk Management and Insurance Specialist (7695 )
Taylor Corporation is seeking a Risk Management Analyst to be responsible for developing and directing all insurance programs, self-insured programs and risk management systems for Taylor Corporation and its subsidiaries.
- Monday-Friday, 40 hours week
- Establish and maintain internal and external business contacts and relationships to effectively perform all responsibilities of this position.
- Be a resource for our companies to respond to insurance, coverage, and other Risk related analysis and recommend and implement solutions to meet the needs of Taylor Corporation.
- Support the development and ongoing production of risk management reporting and presentations in order to identify trends and evaluate risk
- Enhance communications with management and business units on risk management policies and claims reporting
- Gather information for insurance renewals, allocations and budgets
- Update Risk Management intranet site
- Create metrics in order to monitor progress and results
- Coordinate claim reviews and complex claim analysis
- Process invoices for payments and allocate monthly billings
- Ensure government filings are completed and ensure our companies maintain compliance will all requierments
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business field or equivalent work experience
- Prefer experience with Risk Management, workers compensation claims handling and/or insurance
- Advanced Microsoft Suite skills, focus on Excel
- Strong initiative with the ability to stay focused and proactive while working independently
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude to learn and understand the Risk Management industry
- Minimal Travel
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.