**Temporary Production Assistants (8440 )
Looking to earn extra money this fall?
At The Occasions Group, formerly known as Carlson Craft, we are all about celebrating life events. We print personalized items including wedding invitations, birth announcements, holiday cards, and more! That’s where you come in; we see an influx in business around the holidays and need your help to meet our customers’ needs!
Here are the details!
We have flexible schedules:
- Multiple shifts available including days, evenings, overnights, and weekends.
- We will work with your schedule, full or part time.
- Positions start the end of October into early November and work through December or January.
What would I be doing?
We are looking for Production Assistants to fill a variety of roles from helping our equipment operators, quality checking, shrink wrapping, and packaging.
Here are the requirements:
- Ability to stand for an entire shift and continually utilize hands for sorting work, etc.
- Ability to report to work on time, as scheduled
- Ability to work well with others and promote a positive work environment
- Ability to read order blanks & instructions in English
- Ability to pay attention to details to ensure high quality
What’s in it for you?
We value our employees and are pleased to offer these incentives and activities as an expression of our appreciation
Holiday-themed activities in the break room, everything from treats to holiday puzzles and games!
- Popcorn and movie days in the break room – our favorite movie is Elf!
- Fun dress-up days throughout the season.
- Various contests with prizes awarded!
- And much more!
What are the next steps?
Apply online. We will review your application, and then contact you to set up a time for you to come in for a placement interview! Interviews will be starting the second week in October! Or stop at one of our onsite job fairs, Tuesday, October 16th and Thursday, October 18th from 3pm – 7pm, at 1750 Tower Boulevard, North Mankato!