Customer Service Center Rep I (R2226 )
Navitor Midwest Call Center is seeking a Customer Service Representative (Training provided) to ensure that our customers receive the best service possible through positive interactions. The position is responsible for receiving inquiries by phone and email to ensure orders are processed correctly and in a timely manner. This position requires only 6 months of customer facing experience!
- Mondays - Fridays, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. No shift bidding or rotating schedules!
- Maintain regular contact with customers to process orders
- Answer questions on and guide customers through product choices and options
- Provide suggestions to customer on other products and/or services
- Assist with researching information for custom orders
- Provide information on pricing and status of order
- Address any quality or service concerns, handle complaints or technical questions and ensure order is completed and shipped on time
- Communication skills (both professional verbal and written)
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Computer experience with a preference in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work together in a close-knit, fast-paced, challenging environment
- Positive interpersonal skills for interaction with customers, team members and management
- Proven ability of independent judgment & ability to work under minimal supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent
About Our Company:
We value a work-life balance and the overall well-being of our employees. You'll see that reflected in our comprehensive benefits package we offer that help inspire our employees to stay and grow with us.
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance & Flexible Benefits starting on your first day of employment when hired at benefit eligible status,
- Eight paid holidays
- PTO (paid time off)
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
Navitor is one of America’s largest commercial wholesale printers, delivering innovative programs, services and technologies exclusively to our community of resellers. Headquartered in Minnesota and with manufacturing facilities nationwide, Navitor provides print resellers and distributors the industry’s widest portfolio of personalized print and custom business identity products. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com.