Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) (8483 )
Travel Tags is seeking a Maintenance Technician – Senior position in our Maintenance department to perform maintenance & repair of machines and equipment. This position will diagnose equipment, lead installations of machines as well as performing preventative and predictive maintenance.
- 3rd Shift
- Trouble shoots electronic and electrical issues.
- Assist operators on difficult set ups of the production equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all types of equipment
- Perform effective emergency repairs on all types of equipment
- Assemble and install new equipment
- Complete daily log of activity
- Make modifications to existing equipment to reduce downtime and maximize production efficiencies
- Work closely with and be able to communicate with internal and external suppliers
- Keep accurate records
- Maintain daily and monthly expenses and work within defined budgets
- Create requisitions for equipment and parts
- Provide technical support to all areas of Travel Tags
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4 years mechanical maintenance experience
- 2 year electronics degree or electrical license or 4 years’ experience with electrical trouble shooting
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Ability to operate lathe, mill, band saws, grinders, table saws, welders, etc.
- Ability to project a positive and inviting demeanor
- Ability to provide clear, simple direction to Operators
- Ability to work with numbers
- Maintains a pattern of regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Perform a variety of tasks throughout the day in a fast paced work environment
- Interact constructively and effectively with all plant employees
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment toward a common goal
- Reacts to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned
- A service-oriented individual with a high energy, positive and friendly demeanor
- Computer skills (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
We value a work-life balance and the overall well-being of our employees. You will see that reflected in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a competitive benefit package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, profit sharing, PTO (Paid Time Off), Holiday pay, and other benefits that help inspire our employees to stay and grow with us.
Travel Tags was founded in 1973 as a manufacturer of luggage tags and travel accessories. We produced our first gift card in 1999, entering what is now a $100 billion growth industry. Today, we are known as the preeminent solutions provider in the ever-changing stored-value market, and we ship hundreds of millions of gift cards throughout the world each year.
Our turnkey solutions include design, eCommerce, card manufacturing, data management, secure packaging, and a broad range of specialty print technologies that help create lasting impressions for some of the world’s most prominent brands. Our world-class solutions have earned us the most coveted industry accolades, including the International Card Manufacturer's Élan Award, People’s Choice Award, Judges’ Choice Award, and Best Gift Card of the Year.