Client Solutions Consultant (7777 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Client Solutions Consultant to work in our Dayton, OH, Denver, CO, Omaha, NE, or Toccoa, GA location. This person will be responsible for understanding the needs of new and existing clients, defining technical and general business requirements, and documenting the solution in a Statement of Work. This role focuses on the pre-sales discovery, planning, solution design, and implementation phases within technology. This is an exciting opportunity for a customer focused professional with strong presentation, technical and organizational skills that enjoys partnering with sales to provide technology solutions to support complex client problems, ultimately driving revenue for Taylor Communications, Inc.
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Support large sales organization as the client facing technology and implementation Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Lead discussions with sales and clients covering topics such as front-end ordering technology, technical requirements, due diligence and the implementation process
- Develop sound business solutions for clients to meet their requirements and needs
- Document all relevant information and requirements related to the solution and all functional areas of the solution in a Statement of Work and coordinate approval and sign-off
- Articulate pros and cons of various solution strategies and be able to influence key decision makers
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop and support the solution
- Provide support to Sales and the Project Manager during the implementation process
- 2-4 years previous experience selling, supporting or managing print or promotional products
- Strong interpersonal, communication and client-facing skills
- Conduct technology presentations online or in person clearly and with confidence
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at varying levels of technical understanding
- Previous experience working directly with customers in business or technology field
- Proactive and effective communicator within a team environment
- Proficient MS Office skills with emphasis on Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Positive and inviting attitude
- Self-motivated, detailed, organized and acts with urgency
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Limited travel required (up to 25%)
- Experience in writing business documents including scope and developing a Statement of Work
- CRM and Salesforce.com experience
- 4 year degree in Business, Technology or related field
- Previous project management experience
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.