Internal Audit Manager (7478 )
Internal Audit Manager
Taylor Corporation is a successful, professional and global organization with tremendous market reach and strength. We are a premier provider of powerful and intuitive products, services and expertise—which include interactive, printing and marketing solutions that help build some of the world’s most popular brands. It features strategic business thinking that saves money and creates value for our customers.
Taylor Corporation is a people-centered company, dedicated to understanding and meeting our customers’ needs. We are an innovative, forward-thinking organization that is uniquely positioned to recognize and capitalize on new opportunities. The essence of our brand is evolving to ensure we are capturing all the qualities that will differentiate us in the marketplace.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., is one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies (with over 9,000 employees) are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies in addition to millions of small businesses and consumers.
Taylor Corporation is seeking an experience Internal Audit Manager to work in Mankato, MN. The Internal Audit Manager will be responsible for continued development of the internal audit function including implementation of best practices and procedures throughout the organization.
- Lead and facilitate discussions with management during kick-off, status and close meetings, conduct detailed interviews of management to understand new processes, systems, controls, business objectives and concepts in a limited timeframe and apply knowledge to audits and projects.
- Develop detailed audit plans and tests, with consideration of external auditor. Complete assigned audits within planned time periods. Identify and communicate potential audit findings and develop feasible and effective recommendations with management.
- Monitor and validate implementation of corrective action plans.
- Maintain knowledge of audit standards, accounting trends and pronouncements and technical expertise by proactively seeking relevant training as prescribed by internal and certification requirements.
- Lead execution of audit risk assessment and continued development of the audit plan.
- Evaluate risks associated with operations, financial reporting, compliance and fraud.
- Provide reporting to the audit committee.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to apply knowledge, think critically, identify issues and propose recommendations.
- Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills, team player, flexible, self-starter, positive attitude, motivated and effective in completing multiple tasks.
- An experienced leader with the ability to motivate, train and develop self and others as well as add value to the organization.
- At least 7 years of audit or related experience.
- 2 – 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to travel 20 – 40%.
- CPA or CIA preferred.
A competitive compensation package is offered, including a base salary and benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k, profit sharing and PTO.
Taylor Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.