Customer Relationship Specialist (7801 )
The Occasions Group (formerly known as Carlson Craft), the preferred printing partner for all of life's events, is seeking a highly motivated, creative, and detail-oriented Customer Relationship Specialist to work with our dealers on fulfilling the social stationery visions of our customers.
We offer a breadth of products such as invitations, announcements, and much more! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to gain knowledge, experience, and advancement opportunities, as well as the desire and passion for providing top-notch quality and service.
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Verify the accuracy of order data before it is typeset.
- Typeset the order on the computer, making sure to accurately enter the information in the correct point size, font style, format, and wording.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Check completed work for spelling, grammar, punctuation, format, ect. to verify quality.
- Answer incoming Channel Partner calls.
- Making outgoing calls to dealers when the order is questionable.
- Answer dealers' questions about a particular product or about our website. Pull the catalog or go online to view the product to review with the dealer.
- Address dealers’ concerns on orders that have already been shipped, corrections, or credits.
- Pull customer information in system and make appropriate changes in computer system.
- Work on dealer quotes and any etiquette questions dealers may have.
- When appropriate, do tele-sales to current dealers to place catalogs.
- Previous customer service experience required
- Knowledge using a PC
- Verbal and written communications are essential because of dealer interaction
- Must know math because of quotes that are made to dealers
- Good organizational skills
- Must work well independently and in a group
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
The Occasions Group (formerly known as Carlson Craft) is a group of companies set out to be the preferred printing partner that provides consumers with products and services that celebrate life in all of its occasions. Our companies strive to provide our retailers and end customers with the newest designs, services, technologies, and tools needed for selling and ordering our robust line of products. We offer everything from wedding invitations, graduation and baby announcements to party invitations, holiday cards, and so much more! Our commitment to our partners is to make it easy and smooth to do business with us, which is where you come in! We are looking for motivated individuals that want to join a team that prides itself on respect, passion for customers and for work, contributing fresh ideas, as well as sharing responsibility and accountability.