Process Improvement Technician (7486 )
Taylor Communications Secure and Customer Solutions is seeking a Process Improvement Tech to oversee daily quality assurance (QA) functions and ensure they are carried out in an efficient and timely manner. This would include but is not limited to: quality checks and handling quality processes within the production environment and some pre-production areas, analysis and research of problems identified through QA processes; communicating to appropriate departments/personnel as needed, the nature of problems and progress towards finding a remedy; and following up to make sure identified issues are permanently resolved. This position is also responsible for maintaining ISO 9001:2015 certification, internal auditing, in-process inspections, vendor management and document control. Some travel could be possible.
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 am - 5:00 am (hours could be flexible)
- Administration and improvement of the ISO 9001 quality system
- Performing process document control functions
- Perform internal auditing and in-process inspections of materials and products
- Administration of corrective action program
- Coordination of quality tests both in-house and at vendor locations
- Identifying and anticipating problem areas both internally and with vendors
- Attending team meetings for new projects
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree preferred, but not required
- Print Industry and/or Quality Assurance background preferred
- ISO 9001 administration experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in written form, with staff, management, vendors and clients
- Decision making ability to formulate a decision from known facts
- High level of Customer Service skills to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Knowledge of A3 problem solving experience helpful
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.