Marketing Specialist (7460 )
Marketing Specialist – ComplyRight Inc.
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing programs to achieve budgeted goals
- Create and implement effective email templates and automation campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Drive the creation of positioning, messaging and marketing collateral for new products
- Collaborate closely with internal departments to drive lead generation, lead nurturing, and development of opportunity pipeline from marketing programs
- Test, analyze, refine and report on marketing programs
- Other marketing duties and responsibilities as assigned
- B.A./B.S. in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar discipline
- 3+ years marketing experience, preferably in B2B and/or cloud/SaaS software
- Experience with CRM tools, Salesforce/Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and professional writing/editing skills
- Self-directed, able to create a plan, prioritize initiatives, and execute independently and in collaboration with others
- An experimental and creative mindset, you relish the opportunity to try new things
- Understanding of HTML and email marketing best practices a plus
About Our Company
ComplyRight, Inc. is a multi-channel marketing and product development company specializing in labor law, HR and tax solutions that create a bridge between what the law requires and what makes sense for businesses. Agile, technically fearless, with an eye on growth - that’s ComplyRight Innovation.
Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work.
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.