Implementation Specialist (6880 )
Corporate Graphics Commercial is seeking an Implementation Specialist to join our growing team. The IS will be part of the Scheduling Solutions group. This position will focus on facilitating the implementation of software solutions (PJM) to provide production tracking, capacity planning, and interdepartmental scheduling. The individual will need to gain expertise in the software solution and be able to train others on how to use.
- Acts as liaison between Production Divisions and the scheduling department in relation to the production job management (PJM) system
- Implements job workflows using Lean principles
- Implements production data tracking
- Drives and implements software from EPP through all aspects of production for entire business unit
- Oversight of data maintenance and data integrity
- May require travel as needed
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer-facing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- 1-5 Years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Knowledge/Experience in Software/Systems development (PJM)
- Proficient in writing Visual Basic for Applications
- Trouble shooting Excel macros and reports
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
How to apply:
This position is located at our office in North Mankato, Minnesota. If you meet the above requirements, please click on the apply button. You will then be asked to complete our application process, which will be provided to our hiring team for review. Only candidates who most closely match the requirements will be contacted. EOE
Company History and Values
The history of Corporate Graphics Commercial dates back to 1989 when we began operations in our current location. Through the succeeding years, CGC has grown to become one of the region's premier commercial printers by offering creative, high-quality solutions for a wide variety of clients.
The growth of CGC can be directly attributed to our "customer-focused" approach and the support of our parent company, Taylor Corporation. We have assembled a well-rounded team of seasoned professionals who can quickly and effectively respond to any situation or problem. The efforts of our employees are enhanced by the latest technology and equipment.
Every person on our staff is committed to providing good customer service and to producing high-quality products and services.