1st Shift - Finishing Production Assistant (8652 )
1st Shift hours packaging 7am-3pm Monday-Friday with weekend overtime.
Schmidt Printing is seeking a Finishing Assistant to assist the machine operator in the manual and machine tasks involved with set-up, maintenance, and operation of the finishing equipment including; collating, folding, and cutting.
- Monday – Friday, 7 am – 3 pm
- Read instructions from job tickets and SOP book, sets up skids, cartons, mailing sacks, trays, racks, and tags accordingly.
- Monitor codes.
- Place samples and labels on product according to instructions.
- Assist operator in completing checklist and other paperwork.
- Assist in cleanup and re-supply of materials.
- Perform preventative maintenance on cutter.
- Assist on other bindery equipment when workload dictates.
- Keep immediate work area neat and orderly.
- Physical demands while performing the duties of this job include the following: required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.· Other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor.