Marketing Specialist/Analyst (R2301 )
The eBusiness Marketing Specialist is responsible for the planning and implementation of customer marketing activities with a focus and emphasis on data, analytics, segmentation, hygiene, and technology. The Marketing Specialist also executes eCommerce activities across a variety of technology applications including email campaign execution and analysis, customer catalogs on eCommerce applications, and the Adobe Creative Suite for 508 Compliance projects.
- Develop, deploy, and support tool sets and processes to facilitate the overall data management for eCommerce and Customer Marketing activities.
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with stakeholders and customers to meet or exceed demands of the business.
- Apply statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations and solutions.
- Uses compiled quantitative data (such as market results, demographics, traffic extracts, click streams and drill-downs) and site metric tools to develop an understanding of market conditions and customer behavior, consumer demographics and lifecycle to optimize business results.
- Act as a consultant on statistical techniques for stakeholders and customers to analyze and interpret data.
- Gain thorough understanding of customer behavior and needs thru analytics and utilization of business intelligence (BI) tools.
- Apply appropriate data segmentation and selection techniques to create target lists for multi-channel marketing campaigns (mail, email, telemarketing, etc.).
- Deliver reporting and extract list requests with multiple criteria and complex segmentation.
- Ability to deliver accurate and timely reporting, extract requests, and requested work in a timely manner
- Collaborate with marketing and creative teams to set up campaign email, SMS Text, and forms for online lead capture.
- Ensure proper setup of simple and complex email programs, including drip, multi-hit, dynamic content and auto-triggered campaigns.
- Establish benchmark reporting, work with stakeholders and customers to set KPI improvement targets, and recommend testing & optimization strategies.
- Contribute solid targeting ideas individually and in group settings.
- Conduct post-campaign analysis to determine next steps.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year college degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing or Business with heavy analytical coursework.
- Proven ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple projects simultaneously.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong analytical/logic skills.
- High attention to detail as well as reliability, flexibility, and thoroughness.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Additional experience using business intelligence (BI) tools, statistical analysis tools (SPSS, SAS), and campaign management/customer segmentation tools is a plus.
- Some experience in a database marketing environment preferred.
- Some experience in Email tools (Salesforce/Exact Target) preferred.
- Exposure in a B2B and/or B2C direct marketing environment and previous database query experience a plus.
About Our Company:
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Curtis 1000, a business communications company, is as dedicated to our employees as they are to helping our clients express their uniqueness while improving their operational efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process/print management solutions are individually tailored for each client to maximize results internally and in their markets.
Even as a 130-year-old company Curtis 1000 feels brand new. Since we’ve always been about bringing value to our clients, we have armed ourselves with innovative ad-agency-quality ideas, invested in state-of-the-art technologies, and developed our capabilities to ensure implementation through just one supplier: Curtis 1000.
As a foundation for success, the Curtis 1000 advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 14,000+ employees are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.