Merchandiser – Promotional Products (7327 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Merchandiser for Promotional Products to work in our Dayton Ohio, location. The position is responsible for working with Sales and Customer Service to merchandise assigned strategic accounts, as well as larger opportunities on unassigned accounts.
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Manage selected product categories on a monthly basis, proactively market to key accounts and work with our strategic suppliers to provide creative solutions for current opportunities and future prospects.
- Consistently high levels of creative merchandising by client brand, budget and other results driven criteria
- Research and recommend branded merchandise on assigned accounts and prospects
- Select merchandise client “brand store” website set-up, website refresh, and additional transactional projects.
- Build relationships that generate promotional marketing revenue by proactively engaging and working directly with Sales, Customer Service, and at times working directly with clients for event and program product ideation, directly related to their Promotional Products needs
- Develop a deep understanding of the client brand that manifests itself in high impact promotional marketing solutions that drive results for the client and ongoing demand for our products and services
- Provide ongoing merchandise promotions, on-line store refreshes and marketing campaigns that generate promotional sales and client satisfaction
- Create and deliver customer presentations for branded merchandise including supplier and pricing level recommendations
- Provide on-demand merchandise solutions that eliminate the risk of slow moving or excessive inventory
- In collaboration with sales and marketing, support the client’s marketing calendar with regard to its use of promotional marketing solutions
- Associates Degree and 1-3 years related experience, or commensurate combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of ASI-ESP or SAGE search engines strongly preferred
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office
- Highly creative in selection of product, having a thorough understanding of their client’s brands, in order to provide consistent and positive results for their client’s objectives.
- Ability to sit for extended periods in an office environment
- May require occasional stooping, bending, and reaching
- Graphic Design and/or Marketing degree strongly preferred
- Graphic Design capabilities strongly preferred
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a recognized leader in the healthcare, financial services, retail and industrial markets. With over a century of expertise and a solutions-driven portfolio, the company helps its customers advance their reputations through improved communication with consumers, patients, employees and other stakeholders.