QA Analyst (7637 )
- Design and build efficient and reusable test cases and test scenarios for functional, regression and performance testing, using automated and/or manual scripts, as appropriate
- Refine and support the adoption of automation standards, processes, and procedures
- Create and maintain test environments in collaboration with analysts, developers and release engineer
- Support release implementation and production verification activities
- Generate test reports, including testing results and product stability assessments, and provide recommendations concerning the release of the product
- Communicate verbally and in writing with business/product owners, software developers, and analysts in creating acceptance criteria as part of the requirements gathering sessions
- Analyze defects/test results to construct and accurately document the chain of events leading to failures
- Actively participate in sprint planning meetings
- Assess and estimate testing efforts based on requirements and design
- Report and track issues identified to resolution
- Manage the Project team's test case inventory
- Performs other related quality assurance responsibilities as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience with Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and Test Manager preferred.
- 2+ years of commercial software testing experience using Microsoft .NET and enterprise web deployed applications preferred.
- Proven success creating, executing, and updating test plans and test scripts
- Ability to multitask, handle changing priorities, and work independently with minimal direction
- Experience in testing web applications using manual methodologies
- Familiarity with Agile development methods (I.e. Scrum) is highly preferred.
Local Candidates need only apply please. We are not offering relocation for this position at this time. Thank you.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
ComplyRight, Inc. is a multi-channel marketing and product development company specializing in labor law, HR and tax solutions that create a bridge between what the law requires and what makes sense for businesses. Agile, technically fearless, with an eye on growth - that’s ComplyRight Innovation.
Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work. Visit www.complyright.com to learn more