3rd Shift Digital Print Operator (7654 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a 3rd Shift Digital Print Operator to work in our Arden Hills, Minnesota location.
- Sunday- Thursday (9:45pm-6:00am)
- Operate digital printing devices such as Canon continuous printers and Xerox cut sheet printers
- Ensures that production deadlines are met
- Review job orders to determine quantities to be printed, paper specifications, colors, and special printing instructions for customers
- Collect and inspect random samples during print runs to identify any adjustments needed
- Able to identify and complete orders of all sizes and levels of importance
- Multitask to run many machines at one time
- Complete all paperwork necessary to follow along with the job
- Ensures that the supplies are stocked; gather correct materials needed
- Learning about digital printing equipment and basic troubleshooting/maintenance
- Follow quality and training expectations as stated under ISO 9001 Certification
- Load and unload paper stock and set up print files
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of digital print experience
- Basic computer skills (open, close, print a file)
- Team player and self-motivated
- Highly detailed oriented- quality focus driven
- Must have basic measuring skills- able to read a ruler and other measurement devices
- Must have basic problem solving skills
- Able to read, write, and communicate clearly to ensure accuracy and understanding of job ticket
- Able to occasionally lift up to 70 lbs and to stand for an entire shift (excluding breaks)
- Be able to work extended hours and weekends based on production schedule
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.