Quoting Representative (7631 )
As an hourly Quoting Representative with Folder Works, you will be responsible for the quick and efficient processing of quote requests based on requests from our customers. You will work closely in building internal and external customer relationships at all personnel levels for our Contract customers.
- Apply pre-established pricing programs developed according to the product/sales strategy and revenue recognition requirements using pricing databases and web-based quote tools
- Prepare price quotations on new orders, project re-orders, and variations
- Ability to work with customer requests to provide viable solutions for customers based on understanding and application of product blend & competitive pricing options requiring independent judgement
- Daily communication between internal sales, customer service, and reseller contacts via phone and email
- Customer solution focus during interactive and iterative pre-sales process
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven mathematic ability to provide accurate information on price quotes and quantities (frequent multiplication and division calculations to determine contribution margins based on product and quantities)
- Ability to speak clearly & communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of customer contacts with positive reflection of company and team
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to details, and analytical problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the products, production equipment capabilities, manufacturing processes, production rates and materials is preferred yet willingness to learn printing industry processes & procedures essential.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office (using Outlook, Excel) or other computer based programs
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years of related/relevant experience in related position
- High School education or equivalent
Do you thrive on new growth opportunities, value collaboration and hard work, and believe there is always a better way to serve customers? Navitor is the place for you! Navitor is a leader in the dynamic print industry, and we are looking for candidates with the talent and experience to become a part of our company. Join our team of experts who are redefining what’s possible in the printing industry.
We value a work-life balance and the overall well-being of our employees. You'll see that reflected in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off), Holiday pay and other benefits that help inspire our employees to stay and grow with us.
Navitor is one of America’s largest commercial wholesale printers, delivering innovative programs, services and technologies exclusively to our community of resellers. Headquartered in Minnesota and with manufacturing facilities nationwide, Navitor provides print resellers and distributors the industry’s widest portfolio of personalized print and custom business identity products. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com.
Please note: We recommend the use of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari to submit your application.