Warehouse Material Handler (2nd Shift) (7769 )
Corporate Graphics Commercial is looking for energetic and quality driven team members to join our growing warehouse team. This position will take a leadership role in the timely supply of product and materials to the production areas. They will accurately record materials retrieved from the warehouse and also materials entered into inventory. Audit inventory based on SOP's. Accurately punch retrieved finished product materials out of the Hagen system. Conduct accurate inventories of all materials as required.
The Hours are 1:30PM to 12:00AM Monday through Thursday (10 hour days). Overtime opportunities available!
- Complete inventory audits
- To fill all material request forms in a timely manner, accurately retrieving the proper stock or material and quantity of that material.
- To accurately pull stock or material for all job tickets in a timely manner.
- To accurately record all material transactions on the proper warehouse forms.
- To assist the warehouse supervisor with the monthly inventory of the books and materials, pre-prints, house cartons, the book parts inventory, the completed book inventories; insuring accurate counts.
Lift boxes and materials for distribution. Must have the ability to lift 50 Lbs. on a regular basis.
- Warehouse Experience Preferred
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment
- Computer proficiency required
How to apply
This position is located at our office in North Mankato, Minnesota. If you meet the above requirements, please click on the apply button. You will then be asked to attach your resume, which will be provided to our hiring team for review. Only candidates who most closely match the requirements will be contacted. EOE
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
The history of Corporate Graphics Commercial dates back to 1989 when we began operations in our current location. Through the succeeding years, CGC has grown to become one of the region's premier commercial printers by offering creative, high-quality solutions for a wide variety of clients.
The growth of CGC can be directly attributed to our "customer-focused" approach and the support of our parent company, Taylor Corporation. We have assembled a well-rounded team of seasoned professionals who can quickly and effectively respond to any situation or problem. The efforts of our employees are enhanced by the latest technology and equipment.
Every person on our staff is committed to providing good customer service and to producing high-quality products and services.