Electrical Technician (5727 )
Prime Pork is seeking a six (6) Electronics Technicians / Electrical Technicians. Technicians will be responsible for the preventative, corrective, and emergency maintenance on Plant Control Systems.
- Performs Preventative, Corrective, and Emergency maintenance on plant control systems.
- Assists with management of assigned account in a safe and cost effective manner
- Independently troubleshoot and solve complex system and process related problems
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Knowledge in electricity and motor controls, controls and instrumentation, PLC/Software and hardware, and system analysis and troubleshooting
- Programmable logic/automation controllers, human-machine interfaces, hardware, and associated programming language (Ladder Logic, FBD, SFC, Structured Text) knowledge
- Maintain open and professional line of communication with operations
- Follow food safety and good manufacturing practices
- Be highly motivated and able to work independently
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug tests
- Journeyman or Apprenticeship license candidates will be given preference
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
About Our Company
The Prime Pork, LLC plant is located in Windom, MN. Prime Pork is a specialty pork plant focusing on taste and quality with a premium product. Doing things differently, Prime Pork is bringing to market a state-of-the-art pork processing facility focusing on genetics, animal health care and quality feed as a response to the public’s changing preferences in farm-to-table, local food. Prime Pork is part of the broader Taylor family of companies.