Inside Sales Representative (8768 )
ComplyRight, Inc. is seeking a talented, professional Inside Sales Representative to work in our Pompano Beach, FL location. This position provides activity that drives new business development for our Poster Guard Compliance Service to achieve sustainable long-term sales and profit growth. This position will play a primary role in developing new prospects, primarily by phone, for customer acquisition activities focused on growth of our Poster Guard business targeting HR and legal compliance professionals. The Inside Sales Representative will not only develop new customers, but will also help us build and develop our product service offering to this channel.
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Lead development of the sales pipeline using a variety of resources and techniques including prospecting into our Proprietary Database, CRM system, outbound cold calling, follow up on customer referrals, e-mail and webinar leads, conference attendance, etc.
- Directly work with top tier prospects to understand their requirements and position our Poster Guard services.
- Complete and present detailed business proposals targeted to each client’s specific needs.
- Design and present detailed business proposals targeted to each client’s specific needs.
- Meet or exceed budgeted sales growth goals for this Line of Business
- Share account insights with the team to optimize systems, service levels, development of internal resources and opportunities
- Work closely with National Account Managers, Sales Director, and other internal departments to ensure operational efficiency, seamless turnover, and a synchronized customer experience
- Interact and educate high level management on the benefits of Poster Guard and bring the ensuing business proposals to a satisfactory closure.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of proven sales and pipeline development skills
- Ability to maintain a consistent level of disciplined management
- Experience cold calling and following up on sales leads is a must
- Exceptional communication, negotiation and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Self -motivated and detail oriented, entrepreneurial attitude and excellent work ethic
- High proficiency in MS Office applications and CRM systems
- Superior cross-functional team building skills
- Experience with legal/HR related business activities is a plus (potential to have clients in this field)
- Enterprise/C-Level selling experience is a plus
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
ComplyRight, Inc. is a multi-channel marketing and product development company specializing in labor law, HR and tax solutions that create a bridge between what the law requires and what makes sense for businesses. Agile, technically fearless, with an eye on growth - that’s ComplyRight Innovation.
Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work.