Product Owner - BI and Analytics (7139 )
Taylor Corporation (Taylor Digital) is looking for a driven, results-oriented individual, who excels in a team-oriented environment. You will play an integral role in the delivery of high-value extensions and enhancements to our Analytics product portfolio enabling the company in a digital journey. Leveraging your ability to organize and motivate teams within an incremental delivery environment, you will create, maintain and prioritize the backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers. We are looking for a systems thinker, an early adopter of technology and ideas, a technologist, and someone with a passion for products.
Join our team if you crave an environment that:
- Cultivates Innovation
- Demands Collaboration
- Values Differences
- Is Founded on Trust
- Is Customer Focused
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. Take the lead as you…
- Understand key business objectives and strategy of the product
- Prioritize all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy
- Leverage data, customer insights and analytics to drive decisions in support of the product roadmap
- Develop detailed requirements, stories and acceptance criteria for the development teams
- Lead sprint planning to ensure the requirements are tracked and delivered on time and within scope
- Participate in the development of related strategies and plans as defined by the business
- Participate in systems requirements definition, testing, training, implementation, and product rollout
- Work closely with other teams (UI/UX, marketing, sales, program management, engineering, etc.) and external partners in support of business initiatives including the Enterprise Business Intelligence team
- Creates a collaborative customer environment to support Product Definition, Adoption and Feedback (e.g. Focus Groups)
- Identifies and executes user testing to continually improve customer experience
- Defines a Minimum Viable Product.
- Drives and leverages prototyping to demonstrate/validate value.
- Analytics and/or Business intelligence experience building dashboards and reports
- Experience in transforming stakeholders view of the value of insights and analytics
- Product management experience building products in a digital environment
- Relentless desire to understand customers
- Natural talent for mediating competing interests and finding creative solutions
- Great track record of working with engineering and design teams: people want to work with you again
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high growth environment. Ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or the equivalent required
- 1 – 3 years in Data analysis, Reporting, Business Intelligence
- Experience with Birst, Tableau or other BI platforms is highly desired
- 8+ years of professional experience with 2+ years of product management experience
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, bonus and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., is one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies (with over 9,000 employees) are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies in addition to millions of small businesses and consumers.