Product Creator - Intern (7698 )
Product Creator – Paid Internship – ComplyRight, Inc.
In this hands-on internship in a comfortable, professional atmosphere, you will have the opportunity to learn about and contribute to the design, production and development of products at ComplyRight, Inc., a leading product development and marketing company as well as a Sun-Sentinel “Top Workplaces 2017” award winner.
The role offers exposure to a variety of processes and tools that support our product production efforts, such as reformatting digital originals, generating printable files, converting content to meet our various needs, and more. This is a paid internship beginning on DATE. Upon successful completion, ComplyRight will provide any reporting necessary to the college or university for qualifying credits.
- Collaborate with our product development and legal teams to generate product
- Utilize font management, image database, print and digital image applications
- Prepare files for traditional or digital printing and digital distribution
- Other duties as assigned
- A Junior- or Senior-year student pursuing a degree in design or related field
- 3.0 GPA or greater
- Able to commit at least 15-20 hours/week (hours are flexible to accommodate class schedule)
- Proactive problem-solving attitude
- Ability to collaborate with others and work as a team
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to focus on and complete tasks independently
- Pre-press experience and proficiency in the Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite is essential
- Knowledge of font management software, image databases, Fetch or FTP file transmission and server-based network use, a plus
- Previous work experience in a professional setting a strong plus
About Our Company
ComplyRight, Inc. is a multi-channel marketing and product development company specializing in labor law, HR and tax solutions that create a bridge between what the law requires and what makes sense for businesses. Agile, technically fearless, with an eye on growth - that’s ComplyRight Innovation.
Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work.