Order Picker (7629 )
Curtis 1000 is seeking an Order Picker. The Order Picker is responsible for picking orders, packing orders and processing returns. This includes shipping all items in a timely manner that meets customer expectations. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- First Shift, 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM, Monday - Friday
- Use pick ticket to pull stock for individual customer shipments
- Verify pick ticket information matches the inventory card at stock location
- Verify quantity on the pick ticket matches quantity pulled and note differences
- Key usage daily
- Receive and put away inventory; confirms packing list conforms to Purchase Order and associated documents for correct items and quantity
- Utilize UPS World Ship & Fed Ex shipping systems
- Inspect all packages for damage
- Transport finished products from the picking area for packing and shipping
- Use lifting and safety devices when transporting/storing stock and finished products
- Assist with physical inventory count
- Maintain production records as required
- Maintain a clean, safe work area; keep tools, equipment, and work area clean and neat at all times
- Perform work safely and according to department and company safety rules; follow all department work instructions
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18-years of age
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills – knowledgeable in Alliance, Word, Excel
- Must be able to work at a swift and consistent pace for the duration of the work shift
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to proficiently operate lifting devices, fork trucks and safety devices; completion of forklift certification
- Customer driven, team player attitude & detail oriented
- Basic math skills
- Ability to move/lift up to 45 pounds on a constant basis and occasionally lift or move up to 70 pounds
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Curtis 1000, a business communications company, is as dedicated to our employees as they are to helping our clients express their uniqueness while improving their operational efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process/print management solutions are individually tailored for each client to maximize results internally and in their markets.
Even as a 130-year-old company Curtis 1000 feels brand new. Since we’ve always been about bringing value to our clients, we have armed ourselves with innovative ad-agency-quality ideas, invested in state-of-the-art technologies, and developed our capabilities to ensure implementation through just one supplier: Curtis 1000.
As a foundation for success, the Curtis 1000 advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 14,000+ employees are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.
“Curtis 1000 is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.”