Delivery Driver (8632 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Delivery Driver to work in our West Sacramento, California location. The position is responsible for taking a leadership role in the timely supply of product to our end customers, assisting with the day-to-day delivery and pick-up of printed and raw materials.
- Monday – Friday (occasional weekend requirement)
- 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
- Represent Taylor Communications in a professional manner. This position has daily interaction with some of our largest customers.
- Plan deliveries and pick-ups to ensure that they are on time and completed in the most efficient manner.
- Follow established procedures for regular deliveries and pick-ups such as mail, etc.
- Notify the supervisor of any deliveries/pick-ups that presents scheduling or other problems.
- Be familiar with the locations and special requests of Taylor Communications customers, and with the Sacramento area in general.
- Operate company vehicles in a safe manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment
- Computer proficiency required
- Class C license and clean driving record
- Previous driving experience
- Lift boxes and materials for distribution. Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Excellent attention to detail
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.