Receiving / Inventory Associate (8334 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Warehouse Receiving/Inventory Associate in Grove City, OH to perform administrative functions pertaining to Shipping and Receiving of materials, merchandise and orders. The position is responsible for verifying the accuracy of incoming and/or outgoing shipments and orders.
- Open to working Sunday - Saturday, shift can verify
- Inspect packaged items for conformance specifications and verifies paperwork for correct shipment quantity, location and method.
- Compare identifying information with bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records.
- Verify that materials received are as ordered.
- Unload, unpack and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and may correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Input receiving information into warehouse management system.
- Will report directly to Receiving Supervisor.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 0-2 years of related/relevant experience in position or specialization.
- Strong math aptitude related to units of measure and order quantities.
- Ability to lift and handle parcels up to 50 lbs.
- Experience with electric pallet jack, sit down fork lift.
- Ability to adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position as needed.
- Ability to work independently, problem solve as needed.
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.