Customer Service Representative (8831 )
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers on behalf of the company by ensuring that all customer requirements and needs are completely met. As the CSR, you must convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our products and solutions. The CSR is also responsible for communicating customer requirements to other teams, in accordance with company policies and procedures. The CSR is looked as the strength of our organization. This role is able to autonomously manage and own numerous multiple-solution customers and related demands with ease. CSR's are oftentimes the go-to person for challenging day-to-day and some complex internal or external scenarios. The ability to seek and accept feedback from others while learning to provide similar feedback constructively is an important part of this role.
As a CSR, you play an integral part in meeting all company goals:
- Guarantee satisfaction and value for our customers.
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team
- Contribute to the company’s goals of achieving cost efficiencies by maintaining high productivity and quality standards.
You are responsible for supporting the company vision and mission. Because you will be in contact with current and prospective customers, and you are in a strong position to influence their satisfaction and our company prosperity, this position requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism.
- Work independently and within a team to deliver a consistent, exceptional customer experience every time.
- Manage all communication-written, phone, and in person, professionally, proactively and efficiently
- Resolve all customer needs including orders, requests, and follow-up activity across multiple systems and functions in a courteous, efficient, accurate, and timely manner
- Own escalation and concerns on behalf of the customer immediately ensuring thorough root cause and permanent resolution
- Successfully establish, manage and exceed customer expectations throughout any engagement
- Engage appropriate resources to assist or resolve service issues as necessary
- Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies
- Review a variety of work product for accuracy and improvement opportunities
- Manage workflow to meet customer deadlines in a team environment
- Understand and help the customer articulate their needs
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company to customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity, and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs
- May act as a coach/mentor to other CSR’s
- Continue to sharpen skills and drive personal growth enabling career progression and further elevating the customer experience
- Coordination of projects and complex customer deliverables
Education and Experience Guidelines:
- High School education or above with 2 years of college preferred.
- Minimum of 3 plus years of related / relevant experience in position or specialization.
- Print, marketing or promotional product experience and Salesforce.com knowledge a plus
- Strong MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel and Outlook
- Advanced computer experience and ability to implement new technologies.
- Team Atmosphere
- Driven, self-motivating individuals will flourish
- Highly customized solutions with an intense customer focus
- Standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Appearance and professionalism at all times must represent the company image
- Fast-paced environment: subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity all the while making it easy for our customers
- Role typically reports to a Customer Service Supervisor or Customer Service Manager
Taylor Communications Inc. is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.