Customer Service Representative (Mid-Level) (8712 )
As a Customer Service Representative (Mid-Level) with Navitor Midwest Contact Center, you will be responsible for working with resellers of our products through phone and email exchanges explaining our products, taking orders, doing credits and pricing products, dealing with channel partner questions on orders, and assisting with channel partner problems.
Navitor is a leader in the dynamic print industry, and we are looking for candidates with the talent and experience to become a part of our company where our team of experts are redefining what’s possible in the printing industry through our channel relationships, product depth & breadth, plus expert customer support.
- Provide high quality and efficient customer service while ensuring internal and external customers and company needs are met with regard to pricing margins and products
- Professionally and effectively communicate product knowledge, pricing information and production capabilities and timeframes
- Process orders, quote requests, and follow up on pricing inquiries
- Problem solve orders or reprints
- Meet individual and department goals to promote and meet customer objectives and service expectations
- On-going product and customer knowledge to drive improvements in our team and overall business
- Mondays – Fridays, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. No shift bidding or rotating schedules!
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through verbal and written interactions
- Professional phone and email etiquette
- Demonstrated success with multi-tasking, attention to detail, and analytical problem-solving to obtain viable solutions for customer and company
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer software programs (preferred experience with Microsoft Office)
- Strong knowledge of printing process, products, and pricing preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a related customer facing environment
- High school education or equivalent
We value a work-life balance and the overall well-being of our employees. You'll see that reflected in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off), Holiday pay and other benefits that help inspire our employees to stay and grow with us.
Navitor is one of America’s largest commercial wholesale printers, delivering innovative programs, services and technologies exclusively to our community of resellers. Headquartered in Minnesota and with manufacturing facilities nationwide, Navitor provides print resellers and distributors the industry’s widest portfolio of personalized print and custom business identity products. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com.
Please note: We recommend the use of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari to submit your application.