Warehouse Laborer (8814 )
Prime Pork is seeking Warehouse Laborers. Position responsible to receive, store and distribute material, tools, equipment and products.
- Promote a safe work environment through personal actions. Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.
- Re-stack product weighing up to 90 lbs.
- Utilize manual palletizer and/or other power equipment to regroup product for shipment or storage. Ensure that product is free from damage.
- Assist forklift operators and truck drivers with orders. Retrieve orders from computer and confirm information with office staff if necessary.
- Maintain clean and safe working area. Wipe down warehouse, railcars, trailers or truck bay. Sweep work area. Remove trash and debris. Keep company grounds free of litter.
- Assist with projects, product maintenance and storage in the freezer environment.
- Mark product with identifying information
- Inventory product as needed.
- Label, sort, wrap, tie and pack product when necessary.
- Other duties as requested.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus one to three months related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiar with WMS and RF
- Ability to read and understand safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to communicate with supervisors and other associates
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to lift up to 90 pounds.
- 6 months to 3 years experience
At Prime Pork, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
About Our Company:
The Prime Pork, LLC plant is located in Windom, MN. Prime Pork is a specialty pork plant focusing on taste and quality with a premium product. Doing things differently, Prime Pork is bringing to market a state-of-the-art pork processing facility focusing on genetics, animal health care and quality feed as a response to the public’s changing preferences in farm-to-table, local food. Prime Pork is part of the broader Taylor family of companies.