Maintenance and Facilities Supervisor (8631 )
Taylor Communications is currently hiring for a Maintenance and Facilities Supervisor in Grove City, Ohio. This position is responsible for inspecting, maintaining, and repairing mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems to ensure optimal operation results. Other responsibilities include maintaining the facility and ground, general upkeep as well as renovations / enhancements.
- Monday – Friday (Weekends as needed)
- 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Coordinate system repairs and monitor system performance.
- Coordinate facilities improvement/ repair project.
- Maintain adequate parts inventory and order items as necessary.
- Coordinate landscaping and snow removal services.
- Execute equipment audits, and preventative maintenance programs.
- Coordinate capital projects.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and security protocols.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent with 2 years demonstrated facilities management experience
- Strong understanding of inventory / parts control processes.
- Able to read and understand complex electrical, mechanical, and automation systems.
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and HVAC systems.
- Associate Degree
- 3+ years in facilities management position
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.