Senior .NET Software Engineer (SaaS) (7471 )
Senior .NET Software Engineer (SaaS)
You should be someone who loves being a hands-on individual contributor spending a majority of your time developing new cutting-edge solutions as well as enhancing legacy applications. You should also be excited to spend time mentoring development staff with code reviews, training exercises, architectural discussions all in order to help them make great decisions for the future.
- Collaborate with product development team and other senior development staff to strategize, document, communicate and execute development projects based on business requirements.
- Collaborate with product team and senior staff to coordinate schedules, identify task assignments, and provide progress updates at regular SCRUM meetings.
- Collaborate with product team and senior staff to review and assess development resource needs.
- Mentor Junior to Senior Software Engineers by providing guidance, structure, and training to build and maintain a strong development team.
- Communicate development priorities, assignments, and other decisions to development team
- Lead code reviews and perform regular analysis of development team efforts.
- Design and implement new, innovative solutions following best practices for performance and scalability.
- Maintain and improve the functionality of existing applications.
- Onboard new software engineers with training, environment setup, and knowledge sharing.
- Produce and maintain documentation, system diagrams and data models
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of .NET web development using C#
- High proficiency with Angular
- Experience with SQL Server 2016 and SQL best practices
- Experience with MVC4 or MVC-based architectural patterns a plus
- Experience with web services using WCF, ASMX and various protocols (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Experience with jQuery and other client-side libraries
- Experience with integrating third party tools, API development and cloud middleware platforms
- Experience with Cloud based Software-as-a-Service applications
- Experience developing customer-facing B2B applications
- Familiarity with SOAs, elasticity, security and micro-services
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve integration and migration issues
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills including collaboration, facilitation and negotiation
- Demonstrated organizational skills, follow through and detail-orientation
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
- No relocation provided for this job. Local candidates only.
About Our Company
ComplyRight, Inc. is a multi-channel marketing and product development company specializing in labor law, HR and tax solutions that create a bridge between what the law requires and what makes sense for businesses. Agile, technically fearless, with an eye on growth - that’s ComplyRight Innovation. We build world class cloud services for small businesses to complete employee management and compliance tasks without compromising other business priorities. We are a tech team with a high business focus - adapting to changes and discoveries and delivering incremental value as soon as practical with the aid of our internal product and subject matter experts.
Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefits package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage of our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment. Visit www.complyright.com to learn more