Customer Service Representative (8581 )
Corporate Graphics Commercial is seeking a customer service representative. The Customer Service Representative’s primary purpose is to understand, communicate and satisfy our customer’s needs. They will work closely with the Customer Service Manager to understand department goals and visions. They will use this knowledge to achieve standards, understand policies and follow procedures within the department. The Customer Service Representative acts with a sense of urgency, is solution-oriented, approachable, professional and takes great pride in working with customers to deliver an experience that meets and, at times, exceeds their expectations
Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Quickly resolve customer requests, questions and complaints and identifies improvement areas.
- Provide in-house support for sales representatives, customer service, and production.
- Sets up new clients, contacts and jobs as well as track job statuses.
- Works proactively on processes that increase customer satisfaction and sales levels.
- Communicates politely with customers - both internal and external - vial email, letter, face to face and telephone.
- Must be able to work over time as required during busy season.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Experience working with company sales representatives and/or independent dealers and end-customers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in business processing systems such as FileMaker, Hagen and Alliance
- Exposure to Internet
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
How to apply:
This position is located at our office in North Mankato, Minnesota. If you meet the above requirements, please click on the apply button. You will then be asked to complete our application process, which will be provided to our hiring team for review. Only candidates who most closely match the requirements will be contacted. EOE
Company History and Values
The history of Corporate Graphics Commercial dates back to 1989 when we began operations in our current location. Through the succeeding years, CGC has grown to become one of the region's premier commercial printers by offering creative, high-quality solutions for a wide variety of clients.
The growth of CGC can be directly attributed to our "customer-focused" approach and the support of our parent company, Taylor Corporation. We have assembled a well-rounded team of seasoned professionals who can quickly and effectively respond to any situation or problem. The efforts of our employees are enhanced by the latest technology and equipment.
Every person on our staff is committed to providing good customer service and to producing high-quality products and services.