Director of Digital Product Management (7442 )
Taylor Digital is looking for a driven, results-oriented individual, who excels in a team-oriented environment. You will play an integral role in the leadership team driving our digital transformation and bringing our technology solutions to market. We are looking for a critical thinker, an early adopter of technology and ideas, a technologist, and someone with a passion for products.
Join our team if you crave an environment that:
- Cultivates Innovation
- Demands Collaboration
- Values Differences
- Is Founded on Trust
- Is Customer Focused
- Lead a team of Product Managers creating digital solutions while providing a path of continual improvement, innovation, and growth.
- Be passionate about creating engaging solutions for our customers or potential customers.
- Work across Engineering, Marketing, Legal, and other teams to drive the commercialization of our products and services.
- Cultivate the team to drive the vision, value, and roadmap of our products.
- Act as a instigator of change by driving innovative solutions from conception to MVP and through to the market for those that resonate with our customers.
- Maintain a connection to emerging trends in the markets and monitor early stage companies solving real customer problems.
- Define and report on key performance metrics for product performance and user success.
- Serve as subject matter expert for the Digital product suite and end user digital behaviors.
- Drive customer meetings with client services team to provide holistic solution for strategic customers.
- Attending and speaking in industry conferences, client specific conferences
- Establishing as trusted advisor by understanding client needs, industry trends.
- Engage external 3rd party solutions vendor(s) as needed to fulfill the needs of the offerings we bring to market.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in business or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of digital product development and management experience with a demonstrated track record of delivering product market fit. Experience working on digital products within large legacy enterprises is a plus.
- Experience bringing commercial technology products to market.
- Marketing Services industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of and experience working with digital technology and new and emerging interaction points across web, mobile, voice, etc.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with hands-on, ‘roll up your sleeves’ can do attitude.
- Data-driven user center design approach to product development and management, with demonstrated ability to own products that balance and anticipate various users’ needs.
- Demonstrated experience delivering a platform approach to solving broad and complex customer needs.
- Experience working in agile product development environment and leading / collaborating with engineers, scrum teams, UX designers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to deliver executive C-level presentations that communicate strategy and vision of the product for multiple lines of business across the organization.
- The ability to drive and inspire cross-functional teams balanced with the ability to collaborate and build consensus around a shared vision.