2nd Shift Product Hand Assembly (7215 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a 2nd Shift Hand Assembly to work in our Arden Hills, Minnesota location.
- Monday- Friday (1:45pm-10pm)
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms
- Assembles, binds, and/or packages materials and products manually
- Hand inserts job material into predetermined envelopes
- Performs basic quality control checks including measuring, weighing, strength testing, package counts, and evaluating product or package appearance
- Folds & tapes boxes, applies labels, and stacks boxes on pallets according to direction
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001:008 quality standard
- Troubleshoot all equipment as needed
- Set up and operate tale top folders, drills, shrink wrappers, three ring binding equipment, and other small equipment
- Utililze mail meter equipment
- Set up efficient work areas (collect all materials needed)
- Ability to read and follow work instructions
- Communicate with supervisor regarding quality issues
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months to 1 year printing experience in a production environment
- Must be detailed oriented
- Quick learner- Willing to get job done accurately and on time
- Must have basic problem solving skills
- Be able to work extended hours and weekends based on production schedule
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs and to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to do repetitive work
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience within the print industry/fast paced high production environment
- Bilingual (Spanish, Vietnamese, or other)
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.