3rd Shift Inserter Operator (8052 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a 3rd Shift Inserter Operator who are experienced in running high-speed inserters, such as Pitney Bowes, Kern, and/or Bell and Howell, to work in our Arden Hills, Minnesota location.
- Sunday- Thursday (9:45pm-6:00am)
- Read and interpret job information on order to determine production operation
- Set up and operate machine inserting statements and other related materials into envelopes for mailing (calibration, cleaning, etc.)
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Make continuous quality checks throughout operations
- Troubleshoot simple issues that might occur during the shift
- Report problems or concerns with quality results with senior management immediately
- Place letters/packages into bins to be shipped once inserted
- Must fully understand and show ability to utilize job instructions, documentation, and quality procedures. Understand DRS & Count mode processing
- Must have a good understanding of the 2D barcode and how to interpret the 2D barcode
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months to 1 year printing experience in a production environment
- Strong attention to detail and be comfortable working independently
- Must have basic measuring skills- able to read a ruler and other measurement devices
- Must have basic problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills (open, save, print a file, enter data)
- Be able to work extended hours and weekends based on production schedule
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience within the print industry/face paced high production environment
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.