Electronic Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift (8566 )
The Occasions Group in North Mankato, MN has an exciting position to join our team as an Electronic Maintenance Technician. This position is responsible for planning, developing, and conducting tests on electronic components, products, and systems by applying knowledge and principles of electronic theory, testing methodology and procedures, and electronic engineering.
- Monday – Friday
- 6:30am – 3:30pm
- Applies engineering principles, practices, and problem solving techniques to all new product development and existing product enhancement activities.
- Conducts research to determine the feasibility, design, operation, and performance of materials, components and devices.
- Conducts bench testing and lab testing to ensure performance of design meets defined requirements
- Interfaces with personnel involved in printed circuit board assembly machine work.
- Identifies potential suppliers of required components, materials, and processes.
- Participates in quality team meetings – employs root-cause analysis and defines and implements corrective actions.
- Assists and directs new equipment procedures, trains and works with production and manufacturing teams.
- Has product line responsibilities to assure production quality and cost effective assembly techniques.
- Develops test procedures and tools.
- Maintains the integrity of the Engineering drawing and document database.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the leadership, or as needs are recognized
- Associate’s Degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, or equivalent technical degree
- 3-5 years of industry or position related experience.
- Integrity, credibility, and unwavering commitment to c3controls’ mission
- Proficient with bench and lab equipment, such as soldering, power supplies, digital multi-meters, oscilloscope, and LabView
- Proficient in programming tools, such as in circuit emulators and debugging tools
- Solid working knowledge in electronics, including analog, power, and digital circuits
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office (or equivalent) for data analysis, presentations, and written communications
- Attention to detail is required; strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key information, including presentations to customers, engineers, management, and senior management
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
The Occasions Group is set out to be the preferred printing partner that provides consumers with products and services that celebrate life in all of its occasions. Our companies strive to provide our retailers and end customers with the newest designs, services, technologies, and tools needed for selling and ordering our robust line of products. We offer everything from wedding invitations, graduation and baby announcements to party invitations, holiday cards, and so much more!
Our commitment to our partners is to make it easy and smooth to do business with us, which is where you come in! We are looking for motivated individuals that want to join a team that prides itself on respect, passion for customers and for work, contributing fresh ideas, as well as sharing responsibility and accountability.