Account Manager I (8756 )
Curtis 1000 is seeking an Account Manager I to coordinate internal activities related to the development, growth and retention of key accounts. The position is responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with senior decision makers within these accounts.
- Monday – Friday
- Operate as a point of contact for the customer to including operating as if you are an extension of the customer’s business.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer, cross functional internal teams, and vendors, to insure timely and successful delivery of our products, services and solutions according to the customer’s needs.
- Responsible for customer communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on contract deliverables. Establish productive and professional relationships with key customer personnel including at the Executive level.
- Perform basic data analytics to make recommendations for improved service, process changes and/or financial improvements.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives including documenting and maintaining operating procedures per the requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Participate in the development of customer business reviews including preparation of customer presentations, gathering performance metric data and participating in customer meetings.
- The minimum education required for this position is a 4 year degree plus 1-2 years of related/relevant professional experience, preferably customer service or account management specifically and one or more of the following: printing or manufacturing environment, job planning, estimating or scheduling, or project management.
- Ability to use effective listening skills and recognize key issues, understand trends, and develop the customer’s vision on how our service could be utilized to solve their problems.
- Relies on experience, judgment, and an understanding of the customer’s industry to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to understand key prospect business issues and position products and services accordingly.
- Superb written and oral communication skills along with public presentation skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain long term relationships with key decision makers.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, QBR Development, Root Cause Analysis tools.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects; excellent project management skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving and exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficient in Query Access/Use/Modify/Build in database systems
- Meeting Coordination, QBR Development, and working knowledge of e-commerce systems, working knowledge of ERP, Inventory Management Processes, QMS Process Creation and Maintenance, Root Cause Analysis Tools
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Curtis 1000, a business communications company, is as dedicated to our employees as they are to helping our clients express their uniqueness while improving their operational efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process/print management solutions are individually tailored for each client to maximize results internally and in their markets.
Even as a 130-year-old company Curtis 1000 feels brand new. Since we’ve always been about bringing value to our clients, we have armed ourselves with innovative ad-agency-quality ideas, invested in state-of-the-art technologies, and developed our capabilities to ensure implementation through just one supplier: Curtis 1000.
As a foundation for success, the Curtis 1000 advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 14,000+ employees are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.
“Curtis 1000 is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.”