1st Shift QA Specialist (7220 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a 1st Shift QA Specialist to work in our Arden Hills, Minnesota location.
- Monday- Friday (6am-2pm)
- Using your eye for detail to verify that final work product (statements and letters), with the written instructions to ensure that they meet production standards
- Examine material by confirming required manufacturing or industry specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Able to explain to operators and supervisors how the product doesn’t match the clients instructions
- Walking around to different machines to verify the accuracy of jobs
- Cross – Train in different departments to further develop your skills
- Report problems or concerns with quality results with senior management immediately
- Ensure that items that go out the door, are 100% accurate
- Input data into the production data base
- Learn about our production process and the role that the QA has
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months to 1 year printing experience in a production environment
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must have basic measuring skills- able to read a ruler and other measurement devices
- Must have basic problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills (open, save, print a file, enter data)
- Be able to work extended hours and weekends based on production schedule
- Able to lift/push/pull up to 40 lbs and to stand/walk an entire shift
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience within the print industry/fast paced high production environment
- Bilingual (Spanish, Vietnamese, or other)
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.