Project Administrator (7609 )
Curtis 1000 is seeking a Project Administrator to provide a full range of value added support services to the facility and staff as well as selected projects such as meeting logistics, developing presentations and report generation. This may also include performing a variety of administrative functions such as expense reporting and invoice payment processing. This role is a great opportunity to learn more about our business, gain greater insight into company strategy and develop professional and project management skills. We offer benefits that start on your first day of employment as well as great opportunities for advancement.
• 1st shift; Monday - Friday
• Coordinate outside services for the facility including but not limited to janitorial, maintenance, deliveries, and vending.
• Coordinate supply needs to the facility including but not limited to office and break room supplies.
• Manage the meeting logistics for key functions within the organization (Meeting Planning, Travel Itineraries, Customer Visits, and Employee Communications).
• Assist in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations for individual projects, monthly employee updates, and executive level reviews.
• Coordinate the workflow associated with Vendor Maintenance to include changes and additions for all company-wide suppliers.
• Maintain the database for contracted costing with key suppliers.
• Participate on selected projects and initiatives. As a member of the project team, you will complete actions items and assist in project planning and facilitation.
• Act as a liaison to assist with tactical issues that come up in the day to day business.
• Handle confidential and non-routine information.
• The minimum education required for this position is some college.
• 1 – 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Moderate to expert level computer skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Superior interpersonal skills to enable successful interaction with a wide range of employees, visitors, and suppliers.
• Strong verbal and written skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Ability to take a moderate to complex requirement and break it down into actions.
• Logical thinking and problem solving ability.
• Ability to make and meet commitments.
• College Degree.
• Previous experience in a Lean/Operations Excellence environment.
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Curtis 1000, a business communications company, is as dedicated to our employees as they are to helping our clients express their uniqueness while improving their operational efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process/print management solutions are individually tailored for each client to maximize results internally and in their markets.
Even as a 130-year-old company Curtis 1000 feels brand new. Since we’ve always been about bringing value to our clients, we have armed ourselves with innovative ad-agency-quality ideas, invested in state-of-the-art technologies, and developed our capabilities to ensure implementation through just one supplier: Curtis 1000.
As a foundation for success, the Curtis 1000 advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 14,000+ employees are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.
“Curtis 1000 is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.”