Quality Inspector (8649 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Quality Inspector in Grove City, Ohio to support and execute quality and process improvement initiatives. This position is responsible for providing technical assistance to process development or production personnel by assisting with documenting and evaluating existing processes, as well as performing audits, inspections, sampling and testing of materials, products, processes and quality control programs.
- Sunday - Tuesday and every other Wednesday
- 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Ensures raw materials, in-process and finished products meet company and/or ISO standards.
- May apply approval or rejection labels once evaluation is complete.
- Minimize down time by reducing production rework and recalls.
- Perform tests and experiments for process analysts or engineers.
- May perform set-up of processing equipment.
- Monitor, audit and provide guidance to line operators.
- Process test runs and prepare records, charts, and graphs of results for presentation to process analyst or engineering to identify problems, inefficiencies or test new products.
- Provide clerical and administrative support related to documentation requirements.
- May audit good manufacturing practices document files relating to the maintenance, repair and calibration of manufacturing equipment in order to ensure compliance with external and internal quality assurance requirements.
- Maintain documentation manuals to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date and available to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain filing of all master documents.
- Resolves routine questions and problems, and refer more complex issues to higher levels.
- Works under direct supervision and follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related / relevant experience to position or specialization.
- Ability to apply basic skills and possesses the ability to develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform standardized duties and tasks.
- Perform tasks to meet deadlines.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Follow all processes, regulations, safety procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Comply with Company Policies.
- Post-high school education
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.