PT - Warehouse Stockroom Clerk (7566 )
This position is responsible for performing the physical and/or administrative duties involved in shipping, handling, receiving, storing, counting, packaging and distributing of equipment, materials, merchandise and similar items. This position is also responsible for conducting or assisting with physical inventory counts and following procedures to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Monday-Friday 9 am to 3 pm
- Stocking production areas by ordering and picking the inventory from the warehouse
- Maintaining accurate inventory using hand held scanner
- Filling special “rush” requests for the production supervisors and group leaders
- Unloading, inspecting, and confirming quantities of incoming orders
- Frequent physical shelf counts of all inventoried stock items
- Cleaning and organizing the warehouse
- High school or equivalent
- All new warehouse employees will be trained and certified on proper operation of all power lift equipment. No previous experience is necessary but could be helpful. Operators will have to be comfortable working at heights up to 25’.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good communication & follow-up skills.
- This position requires a great deal of lifting with boxes weighing up to 80 lbs.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and holiday pay.