Major Account Manager - Promotional Products (7572 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Major Account Manager in New York City, NY. This person will lead the delivery of high impact Promotional Marketing solutions that drive measurable client results. Plays a leading role in the overall account business development including revenue retention and growth.
- Grow online and offline account revenue
- Builds trusted relationships with key client stakeholders
- Generates and delivers solution value to client marketing, human resources and supply-chain
- Manage multiple timelines to ensure due dates are met
- Overseas company-store merchandising
- Develop and lead responses to Request for Proposals
- Comprise and deliver regularly scheduled customer business reviews
- Ability to manage internal resources across program support areas
- Analyze sales data to develop and implement new sales strategies.
- Created and manage Marketing Calendars.
- Provide resourceful solutions to solve issues/problems
- Achieves Account Sales and Gross Profit Plan
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- 5+ years sales/account management experience in the Promotional Marketing space
- Bachelor’s Degree or related equivalent working experience.
- Experience in dealing with a heavy amount of direct client interaction
About Our Company
Taylor Communications is a recognized leader in the healthcare, financial services, retail and industrial markets. With over a century of expertise and a solutions-driven portfolio, the company helps its customers advance their reputations through improved communication with consumers, patients, employees and other stakeholders.
As a foundation for success, the Taylor Communications Advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top 3 personalized marketing solutions providers in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 12,000+ employees are located across North America, Europe, Bulgaria China, India, and the Philippines, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.