Business Development Associate (8029 )
Taylor Healthcare is looking for highly motivated and high-energy Business Development Associate to grow our Healthcare Technology business. The Business Development Associate will be an expert in this market and work closely with the Business Development Managers, VPs of Sales, Subject Matter Experts, and other company leaders. This position is focused on strategic selling of new business across all Taylor Healthcare Technology solution sets.
- Generate new business and drive major expansion business with current clients.
- Deliver compelling and memorable value-based messaging to key decision makers and influencers (Hospital Executives/CXO’s, Supply Chain/Procurement, CIO’s, Physician Leaders and hospital committees).
- Provide aggressive and professional sales lead follow-up and follow-through.
- Achieve/Exceed performance objectives (quota attainment, reporting, and communication).
- Ensure that sales metrics are exceeded and well documented in CRM.
- Participate in team projects that support goals and objectives.
- Work as a team member with other departments to secure customer expectations are met. Facilitate meetings as needed with these departments as part of the sales process.
- Create a comprehensive Sales Strategy through four key areas: Lead Generation, Qualification, Recommend and Close.
- Continually gather and analyze market data and industry trends.
- Consistently develop comprehensive competitor knowledge.
- Work with prospects on a strategic level, understanding both short term and long term goals. Build value messaging based upon each prospect’s unique needs.
- Proficient at demonstrating software solutions focused on value rather than feature/function.
- Consistently and accurately maintain a solid timeline of customer activities within an on-line CRM tool.
- Research contacts and visit prospective customers to determine their business needs. Follow the sales process and maintains face to face contact with prospects to ensure successful closure of funnel opportunities.
- Help design and participate in key client events such as tradeshows and product demonstrations.
- Stay current on best practices and industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum of 2 years in sales preferred.
- Must have a Consultative Sales approach capable of navigating a complex sales process 6-12 months in.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent story telling ability. Excellent listener.
- Extensive experience delivering compelling and memorable presentations to executives, supervisors and end users.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Persistence, Determination and Patient through entire sales process.