Sales Development Representative (R2148 )
Summary of Position
The Sales Development Representative actively seeks new business opportunities in the U.S. market by contacting potential customers, managing the lead development and nurture process, and developing Qualified Opportunities to the point of engagement with an Inside or Outside Sales Representative.
- Build and manage lead generation pipeline for an assigned territory, proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market.
- Prospect into multiple organizations via outbound phone calls, networking, email, marketing campaigns, social media and other approved sources.
- Analyze digital insights to develop sales activity planning and customer approach.
- Articulate Taylor Communications’ value proposition to decision-makers / influencers across multiple industries to qualify buying interest.
- Promote all Taylor Communications Solution Sets to various levels of management across technical and business disciplines.
- Achieve or exceed goals for assigned performance metrics.
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria.
- Provide baseline research within assigned accounts to identify key contacts and other critical information prior to qualifying the lead.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of all Solution Sets, clearly articulate capabilities and value to prospects.
- Continually update and manage work through SFDC as directed.
- Identify prospect needs / pain points and suggest / document relevant Solutions Sets.
- Participates in weekly coaching sessions and provides territory performance insights to Manager.
- Collaborate with Marketing to improve Marketing Automation and Inbound Marketing Campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations over the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with CRM (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Demonstrated record of achievement
- Professional Social Media Experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Authentic curiosity
- Highly organized, methodical
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.
For more information, visit www.taylorcorp.com