Marketing Coordinator (7569 )
ComplyRight, Inc. seeks a Marketing Coordinator to assist with execution of marketing projects to increase awareness and interest in our brands, products and services. This position provides support for a wide range of marketing efforts, including production and promotion of webinars, website content maintenance, social media campaigns, email campaigns, tradeshow planning and more.
- Maintain monthly webinar calendar (topics, dates, presenters, etc.) and content calendar.
- Work with internal teams to coordinate execution of webinars, podcasts and content requests, ensuring all project deadlines are met.
- Coordinate uploading of webinars, podcasts and other content to website, assisting with upload process as needed to ensure target dates are met.
- Prepare and distribute email summary of webinar results after each webinar.
- Prepare and distribute email summary of content updates biweekly.
- Coordinate execution of marketing emails.
- Conduct periodic reviews of website content to identify bugs, broken links and other opportunities for improvement.
- Coordinate production of pre-show advertising, booth marketing materials, exhibit/display materials, giveaway items and other deliverables for tradeshows/virtual conferences.
- Coordinate shipping of materials to and from tradeshows, ensuring all deadlines are met and special instructions are followed.
- Process leads collected at tradeshows/virtual conferences, ensuring they are added to the appropriate lead lists.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related subject.
- Some experience in a marketing-related internship or professional position preferred, but entry-level candidates will be considered.
- Extreme attention to detail with impeccable communication and follow-up skills.
- High level of computer literacy, including proficiency in MS Word, PPT and Excel (or comparable desktop tools).
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent writing & proofreading skills (spelling & grammar), with marketing copywriting or content writing experience a strong plus.
About Our Company
ComplyRight, Inc. is a multi-channel marketing and product development company specializing in labor law, HR and tax solutions that create a bridge between what the law requires and what makes sense for businesses. Agile, technically fearless, with an eye on growth - that’s ComplyRight Innovation. We build world class cloud services for small businesses to complete employee management and compliance tasks without compromising other business priorities. We are a tech team with a high business focus - adapting to changes and discoveries and delivering incremental value as soon as practical with the aid of our internal product and subject matter experts.
Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefits package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage of our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment. Visit www.complyright.com to learn more