Tax Intern (8858 )
- Monday – Friday, 15-30 hours per week
- Assisting in preparation of sales tax returns, income tax returns and state franchise returns
- Contributing to the accounting and tax team to solve complex business issues
- Completing research and contributing to projects related to complex tax transactions across a broad spectrum of tax issues and jurisdictions
- Opportunity to work on a wide variety of tax projects and specialties potentially including income taxes, financial tax reporting, sales and use tax, property tax, federal and state tax audits, tax consequences of acquisitions and divestures, tax restructurings, and tax incentives and credits.
- Proficiency in excel and other Microsoft programs
- Analytical abilities
- Ability to work 15- 20 hours a week
- Characteristics and results that are dependable, reliable, accurate and efficient
- At least one year of successfully completed accounting classes (Completion of Intermediate Accounting preferred)
- GPA of 3.0 or above
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States. Our family of companies create powerful and intuitive products, provide unique services, and offer the strategic thinking needed to develop incredible interactive, printing, and marketing solutions. We empower businesses to build memorable brands and operate effectively and efficiently. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our clients and crafting one-of-a-kind solutions.