Customer Service Representative (7643 )
Customer Service Representative II
The Customer Service Representative II (CSR) is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with customers on behalf of the company by ensuring that all customer requirements and needs are completely met. As the CSR, you must convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our products and solutions. The CSR is also responsible for communicating customer requirements to other teams, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
As a CSR, you play an integral part in meeting all company goals:
- Guarantee satisfaction and value for our customers.
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team
- Contribute to the company’s goals of achieving cost efficiencies by maintaining high productivity and quality standards.
You are responsible for supporting the company vision and mission. Because you will be in contact with current and prospective customers, and you are in a strong position to influence their satisfaction and our company prosperity, this position requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism.
- Manage calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
- Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient, and timely manner.
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate complete resolution. Engage appropriate resources to resolve service issues if necessary.
- Troubleshoot customer issues, catalogue issues and order tracking.
- Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies.
- Review estimates and invoices for accuracy.
- Manage workflow to meet customer deadlines in a team environment.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company to customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity, and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Identify opportunities to utilize multiple solutions to help execute a customer’s needs and requirements.
- May act as a coach/mentor to other CSR’s.
- Support customers through service, education, and effective problem solving. Involve appropriate team/company staff members as needed.
- Coordination of projects if necessary. (Custom reports, rebranding, kitting, etc.)
Education and Experience Guidelines:
- Associates Degree or equivalent is required
- 3+ years of experience in customer service or sales.
- Computer experience and current on new technology.
- Team Atmosphere
- Standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Appearance at all times must represent the company image.
- Fast-paced environment: subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity.
About Our Company:
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications Inc. is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.