Account Manager (R2150 )
As an Account Manager with Taylor Communications SCS, you will be the primary liaison between Taylor Communications and our clients, proactively managing the client relationship, ensuring the achievement of our client’s SLAs, while also helping them grow their business. Prior experience in either the print or e-commerce industry would prepare you to excel at a fast pace and be successful very quickly with us. Additionally, your excellent communication skills will allow you to build relationships and partner with our clients to achieve great results together.
- Build and maintain strong client interactions based upon credibility, communication and trust.
- Use your passion for milestones, check-in communications, and deadlines to continually move projects forward. You need to be a Project Management guru.
- Manage multiple accounts, programs/projects/tasks in a fast paced environment which is driven by regulations and deadlines. We like to be challenged!
- Strong presentation skills, able to compile data to tell a story and present to clients – demonstrating value add and driving client experience
- Facilitate effective cross-functional communications between Taylor Communication internal teams and client teams.
- Identify areas to streamline processes, reduce opportunities for error and continuously improve our client services team.
- Find creative solutions and persistent against challenges.
- Be part of a team that is very collaborative!
- Use your resilience to adapt to a fast-paced and continually evolving work environment.
- 2+ years of relevant and equivalent experience
- Experience in managing project from start to finish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled at facilitating meetings and conference calls toward a common objective.
- Detail oriented and able to handle complex tasks.
- Commitment to achieving the highest standards of quality, and 100% accuracy.
- Life-long learner who enjoys implementing ways to continuously improve operations.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office Solutions, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio & Project Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Print, interactive, and/or compliance driven industry experience.
- CRM system experience
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications Secure & Customer Solutions, Inc. is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Communications. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.