Senior Financial Analyst (8815 )
Taylor Communications, Inc. is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to work in Dayton, OH. The position is responsible for providing timely and accurate financial guidance and analytics to all levels of management in order to inform key decision-making in pursuit of the company’s financial and operational objectives.
- Analyze, summarize and report financial performance, KPI’s and trends for operating companies and corporate infrastructure
- Lead Finance business partner for Card Fulfillment Services
- Understand and facilitate the integration of business processes, people, and relevant technology, in order to identify, configure, and communicate useful information, and to provide practical business counsel to support project teams across the enterprise
- Develop and monitor annual budgets, monthly forecasts and month-end reporting of actual results, including variance analysis to forecast and budget
- Conduct reviews of business processes and expenditures to identify synergy savings and remove non-value added practices
- Assist IT Project Management Office with ROI reviews, corporate governance and cost monitoring of significant technology projects, beginning with initial assessment/approval through project completion
- Provide business/financial analysis and decision support that allows management to evaluate alternatives, make fact-based decisions, and evaluate the consequences of decisions
- Develop and prepare month-end performance dashboard and present results to cross functional executive management team
- Partner with Strategic Sourcing to develop CapEx tracking tool and conduct formal cost/benefit post mortems for major expenditures
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related major
- 6+ years of experience in financial analysis or public accounting
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate business processes in a broad context
- Possess a positive, consultative mindset that promotes improvements in operating effectiveness, efficiency and net income. Proven track record of improving top and bottom-line results
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate with cross-functional teams at all levels of staff and management
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple activities and shifting priorities under tight timeframes
- Self-starter who can manage projects so that areas of greatest risk are reviewed and issues are covered with management
- Ability to prepare executive-level summaries, conclusions and recommendations based on detail data. Equally as adept at searching, cleansing and compiling the necessary detail data from multiple systems and sources
- Ability to get results; can proactively and autonomously drive initiatives and projects from start to finish
- Team player that thrives in both leadership and individual contributor assignments.
- Highly curious; strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to drive issues to resolution.
- PC literate with a proficiency in excel and model building
- MBA (completed or in progress)
- Experience working with multiple ERP’s and large databases
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.