Accounts Payable Intern (R2549 )
Taylor Corporation is seeking an Accounts Payable Intern. This paid program is designed to give Taylor an opportunity to bring talent into the organization and develop their accounts payable expertise, with the goal of deploying high potential finance individuals into the organization.
- Assist AP Representatives with invoices including manual entry and process flow match for multiple companies.
- Research issues in electronic invoice processing systems, both OCR and ERP.
- Work with various AP staffing roles (buyer, coder, approver, etc) to ensure proper invoice work flow is being followed and make corrections to invoices flowing in error.
- Track and report on errors to facilitate quality improvements.
- Process system reports.
- Work within OCR system to maintain vendor details and invoice templates.
- Complies with department Standard Operating Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Enrolled as a full-time student
- Completion of Intermediate Accounting courses
- Possess a desire for future employment at Taylor Corporation or its subsidiaries
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook